AAA Trash and Recycling is the company we contract with for services in the Hillsdale Community.
AAA Recycling and Trash Services
4619 West Ox Road Fairfax, VA 22030
NOTE: Trash pickup will take place as regularly scheduled during the 2014 Holiday Season (PDF)
- The HOA Board of Directors strongly recommends the use of trash cans. Trash bags may be torn by crows and other wild or unleashed animals.
- You may place trash out for Tuesday and Friday collection no earlier than 5:00 PM the evening before collection.
- Remove trash cans from the pick-up area as soon as possible after pick-up to avoid creating an eyesore.
- Store trash cans in the rear of your home and not on porches.
- AAA provides pick-up of recycling every Friday.
- You may place recycling out no earlier than 5:00PM the night prior to pick-up.
- AAA accepts newspapers, glass, aluminum or steel cans, and plastic bottles #1 and #2.
- AAA provides one recycling bin per resident at no charge. Additional bins can be obtained for a small handling fee by calling AAA at (703) 818-8222.
- Remove recycling bins from the pick-up area as soon as possible after pick-up to avoid creating an eyesore.
- Store recycling bins in the rear of your home and not on porches.
Yard Waste Recycling
- To dispose of large branches, tree stumps, or dead shrubbery, cut to manageable length (less than 3 feet), bundle with string, and set out in the pick-up area for pick-up on Friday morning.
- The HOA Board of Directors urges residents not to dispose of large debris in the wooded areas of the community. The excess debris clutters these areas and suffocates the natural plants, creates a fire hazard, and ultimately costs the Home Owners Association money to remove it.